Thursday, February 3, 2011

Luke's Journal (p365; 2.3.11)

Luke has nannies, Kathleen & Lauren, that come on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively, to take him for walks and give him love. I have a journal so they can communicate any pertinent news.



I LOVE their notes. Examples:

  • Luke and I did great. He's an awesome dog.
  • He's sleeping now, after we played with one of his toys for a minute, so I think I tired him out. Looks like this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship....
  • We met many friends today! Luke got a few compliments on his beauty & was able to make some people very happy.
  • Luke smalled a lot of bushes and tress on our walk today. I guess he's getting more acquainted with dogs in the neighborhood!

1 comment:

Mike and Becka said...

You're a good mom! And Luke has amazing nannies!