Friday, May 30, 2008

Have I given up on "smart" and moved to "fun"?

Luke loves to 1) eat and 2) play fetch. Here is a snapvideo (the new snapshot?) of a few fun moments in his life. He has friends at the neighborhood, but one of his fav buddies is Cooper, a Golden who usually just sits and watches Luke play. Today, even Coop gets game! Luke is usually good at commands (sit, stay, etc.), but with Cooper and the camera around, he was a bit naughty. I have never seen him as tired as he was after this trip to the park (aka, across the street from my home). Before I mentioned I wanted some kind of "smart" blog. I'm glad one of the definitions is a quick pace!!!

1 comment:

Jennwith2ns said...

Yay! Definitely fun. ;)

Also . . . is Luke's tongue about five times bigger than other dogs'? Heh . . .